September 28, 2009

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #36


Woooo... the year is really going by quickly, and Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog is helping us all create our Christmas cards for the end of the year. Well, this week, our challenge is to create with 2 different stamps from 2 different stamp companies.... I didn't make a card, instead, I made a cute Pizza Box, which I got the instructions from Splitcoast Stampers. So easy to create, and so fun to make. Infact, this was the same project, well sorta, that I had the GG's do this weekend. I just used a different sentiment. Well, 1st here is the pizza box that I created for the CSAYL challenge... and I must apologize for the semi-blurry pic. My Sony camera went "ka-putt" on me, and will need to be repaired. In the meantime, I am going to have to use the camera on my cell phone. It's just a lil' fuzzy, but I think it's good enough for now.

The deer image is a Greeting Farm stamp, which you can get here. The Tree Sentiment is actually a Hero's Art stamp. Deer was colored with my Copics and sticklez were added to the tree. The DSP is 3 Bugs in a Rug, and can also be found here.

Below is a pic of the box that the Glama Gurlz did yesterday...

This weekend was a busy weekend for Us Youngs. On Friday night, my hubby n' his the boy's Godfather went to their 20th reunion at Oceans 808, while I went with the boy's Godmother to dinner along with her sister. We later met up with the guys after our long relaxing dinner together - Cy caught the cold that CY4 and I had/have, on Sunday we attended their reunion's "Family Fun Night" at Moanalua HS's cafeteria, and then we headed to Alley Katz for some Karaoke fun - oh what a night!!! On Sunday my Glama Gurlz came over, and that was so much fun hanging out talking stories and EATING!!! Also on Sunday, our puppies came home!!!! Yes, we were patiently waiting on 2 puppies to come home to us, since our friends couldn't take care of them, and they've finally came home.... so you can imagine the air of excitement there is amongst the kiddies.... We got 1 boy and 1 girl.... we named the girl "Cammie", and the boy "Cristian"... we love our "C's" don't we?! LOL.... well, I've posted some pics below, which we took with my cell phone and laptop cameras... so once again, pardon the blur...






Thanks for looking, have a wonderful blessed week!!!

Aloha,