September 1, 2009

Christmas Challenge #32 - Traditional Christmas Colors


Aloha Peeps....

It's time to reveal what I created for this week's Christmas Challenge... the challenge was to create a card, using traditional Christmas colors. You know, red & green. So, here is what I've come up with. My card is actually a gate fold card. I had this idea in my head for the longest of time to used a cricut cut of anything, and have a Tilda sitting her tush on it. I love how it turned out!!! The cut is from "Christmas Cheer". The Tilda can be found at Little C's, but at this time, they just aren't uploaded it. I'm working on getting them back on, so please bare with me. I want to make use of more of my Cricut cuts, so be on a lookout on more of them being used on my everyday cards n' creations.

The Tilda was colored with my Copic Sketch Markers, and then I used White American Craft marker to add some highlights to her. Doesn't she look so comfy on top of that ornament?!

So how is everyone doing?! I have a lot of pics to share, actually - but haven't had the time to post them. I promise I will be doing so soon!! By the time I post them, but already be so long passed when I did it, but it's ok, better late than never right?!


Today was also the 1st day of school for my lil' one. He was sooo excited, and ready to go to school and tackle the day. He looked so cute in his uniform, and I was so proud of him. He had his Bible in his hand, and just so thrilled that he was entering another school and getting to meet new friends. Looking forward in hearing how his day went.

Todaloo....