August 16, 2009

SSH Color Combo Challenge - Sponsored By Dandelions Designs


Good Sunday Morning!!! This week on Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii, we are having a Color Combo Challenge, sponsored by Dandelion Designs. Now if you don't have these cute adorable stamps, you might wanna play to try your chance at winning some of these goodies. The challenge is to create a project using the above color combo. You do NOT need to use a Dandelion Designs image, but you will win some of your project is picked.

Here is my take on this challenge..... I am using the stamp titled "Owls". It is really a stamp of only 2 owls, but I've decided to stamp them twice, and make them look like they are all on top of each other. I stamped with memento black ink, and then colored with my Copic Sketch markers. The artist of Dandelion Designs is a local artist located here in Hawaii. You can find these products in many craft stores located around the State of Hawaii. There are also a number of stores located on the mainland as well as online stores, you can check out the list of stores here, if you would like to get your hands on these.

Yesterday, (Saturday) we had a gathering for a bunch of island blogging sisters, which was coordinated by Teri of Big Ideas From a Little Girl. We got to meet some of our favorite bloggers, IRL. It was so much, lots of laughter, and a bunch of make n' takes to do!! I will share with you all later what we did. I myself brought down some products from my Little C's store to sell. =0) I also had a make n' take station, using my Cricut machine and DS program. Everyone had a great time mingling with each other, and creating projects, as well as sharing RAKs... so pics to come soon!!!

Well, I hope you are able to join our challenge this week. All you gotta do is create a project using the above color combo, upload to the web (or email your creation to stampnscrap808@gmail.com), then post a comment here with a link to your creation. You will have a chance at winning these DD stamps shown here >>>>>.... for more ideas on how to create with this color combo, check out the other SSH Sisters' creations. Deadline for this challenge is on Wednesday, August 19th, 2009, 6 pm Hawaii time.

Have a beautiful blessed Sunday!!!

Aloha,