August 6, 2009

Sketch Challenge #4 for Digital Delights....



Head on over to Digital Delights, and check out the new sketch challenge that Wendy has up. Join the fun, and try your hand at winning. You'll get a chance to be a Guest DT if you win. Not to mention a few fun pics for FREE!!!

Well, here is my take of it... the image I am using here is Alien Andy Spaceship. He's so cute, ain't he!??! I used my Copics to color him, Nesties for the Circle and Scallop cuts (large), and Scallop punch, and 1-3/8" circle punch for the smaller ones. Paper is so pretty ain't it?! Sorry, I can't remember where it's from, and totally am lazy to get up and look. Hopefully on my next project that I use this paper, I will figure it out.

Anyways, our 2 Royal Palms came down yesterday..... it was bitter sweet to see them chop these trees down. Although they were beautifully huge, they also posed a threat to our home as well as the power lines, and the homes neighboring us. So, after 8 years of us living here, it was finally time for us to chop it down.

Slowly, we are renovating our home, improving it 1 area at a time. With God's grace, we'll be living in a new place in no time!! =0) I will continue to keep you all posted. In the mean time, go check out the challenge, and play along!

Have a blessed Thursday!

Aloha,