August 4, 2009

Queen Kat - August's NEW Release

Hello Hello!!! It's Wednesday, and time for some blog hopping, because Queen Kat Designs is releasing a whole bunch of new images today, as usual, I get to share with you the magical mermaids that I chose to play with. If you want to start at the beginning of the hop, head on over to Queen Kat's blog. If you came from Jacquie's blog, you're on the right track.

This new mermaid's name is "Aquamarine"... she's gorgeous, and magical, and best of all, she's half fish, half woman!! Here on my 1st card, I colored her blue. I love her in this color.


Oh this card, I was thinking Halloween colors....


On this card, I was just going with the flow of things....



Now, you need to hop on over to Bev's blog. Continue your journey, and see what other QKD stamps have been released!! Have fun!!!