August 31, 2009

I Digi-Scrapped!!

Hey Peoples....

It's been awhile since I've gotten on my computer and did some digi-scrappin'. But this weekend, Rina n' I took some pictures during our Glama Gurlz gathering, and I thought it would make a perfect digi-page. WOW... I have known Rina since I was 19 years old... 2 years from now, we'll have known each other for 20 years!! We've been through sooo many things together, and we've learned a lot from each other.... I'm so blessed to have her not only as a friend, a stamping sister, but especially now, as a dear Sister In Christ!!! Anyways, here is a simple collage I put together of the pics we took together being silly in my kitchen this past weekend.... Thanks for the memories, Rina.... and always looking forward in making more memories together!!

Luv U Lots...