August 3, 2009

A Date With My Hubby....


Hello My Friends,

This past Saturday night, my hubby n' I went out on a date. The morning of, I cut off 22" of my hair. I plan on sending my hair off to Locks of Love, so that wigs can be made out of them to hopefully help those suffering from any diseases that causes hair loss. I have about 20" of previous cuts made years ago. I always save my hair in pony tails when I cut them, and I was wondering if LOL would take my previously cut hairs. Sure enough, when I checked their website, I found out that they do take hair cuts from years ago, as long as it is in a pony tail and not chemically changed. So now, my hair goes down to the middle of my back. Very short for me, considering how long it was (which was way pass my okole).

So, this date my hubby and I had, it was planned spontaneously. My mom was and is always so willing to watch my little ones, and it's such a blessing to have her around to do so. Our last date night together was at the beginning of the year, and I can't believe how quick time has flown. It was sooo much fun!! We went to watch the movie "The Proposal" and then we went to dinner at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant located in Waikiki. It was so nice to spend time with my hubby.... after dinner, we strolled through Waikiki, and first walked through the Apple store and checked out some of their computer systems. Even stopped at one of the computers, to put up my blog!!! LOL.... We then headed to Cheesecake Factory to pick up a few slices for dessert to eat with the kids, later at home. After a fun romantic evening together, we picked up the kids from my mom's and lived happily ever after.

Here are the pics we took....

Me n' my hubby driving to the restaurant after the movie - while waiting at a traffic light...

Here I am with my short hair.... feels strange that hair is in FRONT of me, as when it was long it's weight kept it behind me all the time. =0) My head sure feels a lot lighter!!!

My sugar-pie hunny-bunch... the man God has blessed me with.
Our dinner... enjoying with a lil' bit of wine...

After dinner, before we went for a stroll through Waikiki.....
Passed through the Apple Store, and posted my blog up on one of the stations.... LOL!!!!
Oh.. and the yummy cheesecakes (all gone by now of course!!!).... this one called Stephanie's Red Velvet Cheesecake (this was my choice, and oh my, my... sooo sooo yummy!!!).

This is the Oreo Cheesecake, which we knew CY4 would love.

This is the Caramel Macnut Cheesecake. My hubby's choice....

The original....


We each took a little bit of each cheesecake and had a yummy time eating them on Sunday!! =0)

May you all have a wonderful n' enjoyable week... be blessed!!!