August 3, 2009

Christmas Challenge Week #28 - Sketch

Hey There... totally missed out on last week's Christmas challenge. Hopefully I can get caught up with myself this week. It's a sketch challenge this week - hope you are all getting your Christmas cards ready n' done. This week, Debbie of The Paper Garden has challenged us with a the sketch to the right. I failed to read the text on the sketch, therefore I ended up with No Embossed Solid. LOL... Sorry Debbie!!!! But it still turned out cute!!! This one was fast n' easy (with the exception that I didn't really pay attention to what was it that needed to be created). I used all 3 Bugs in a Rug DS papers, from the "Oh What Fun" set sold on Little C's. Dew drops and petals of a poinsettia flower that I had to make the "holly". Nesties for Circle n' Circle Scallop cuts.

Well, hope you have a beautiful week... I'll post some pics of this weekend's festivities soon! Also don't forget to check out the Challenge on Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii this week! You don't wanna miss out on the fun prizes up for grabs!

Blessings,