August 25, 2009

Christmas Challenge #31


Hello Sistahs!!! I was finally able to catch up with creating my Christmas challenge this week. This week's challenge was to think outside of the box, and create a project other than an A2 card size. I kinda went 1 step further, and created a lil' Christmas basket. It's totally NOT an A2 card size, so it still qualifies right?!

Anyways, I used the "Christmas Cheer" cartridge for this project. I also used George for some of the other pieces. Everything was done on my Design Studio. I will have this cut posted to my Circut blog later. I made a cupcake one just like this - and I will share that will you all later. I really like how easy and cute it turned out to be.

I also used some dew drops to add a lil' of an ornament feature going on... the presents and star cuts are also from "Christmas Cheer".


Thanks for popping in... time to get gonig!!

Hugs,