August 16, 2009

Christmas Challenge #30

Good Morning, All!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and is ready for this week. Well, let's just jump right into today's challenge, which is #30 for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long. I can't believe I actually made it this far, to tell ya the truth. It amazes me that I was able to make a Christmas card every week, well there was a few that I wasn't able to participate in, but for the most part. It has been fun, and I hope those of you that have participated along with us has had some fun as well.

It is a sketch challenge this week, and a sketch by the CSAYL creator herself, Maria!!! Yay!!! I love her sketches!! I practically used the color combo off her sketch too!! LOL!!!

The image on my card is from Fred, She Said. It is a digital image. A rather cute one too!! The lil' boy looks like he is having a lot of fun catching snowflakes on his tongue. It reminds me of the time we went to Canada this past March. We went to Grouse Mountain, and when we got to the top of the mountain, snow was falling. The 1st thing I did was stick my tongue out, trying to catch the flakes. LOL!!! Made me feel like a little kid again. But it was the 1st time EVER, that I was doing that, so it really brought the kid outtah me. After awhile, your face starts to hurt because it's so cold, and it almost feels as though it's starting to freeze in that position. LOL!!!! I don't know how people who live in cold regions handle that.

Ok, back to my card... I used nesties to cut the scallop oval, oval and circle die cuts. Sentiment is from CC Designs. DSP is DCWV, I also used Dew Drops, and the satin ribbon is from WalMart. I colored the image with my Copics Sketch Marker.

So what have you got planned this week?! I haven't visited blogs in a while, so I think I'm going to do that. Hopefully I can fit a few here n' there throughout the week. I've been so tied up with DT creations lately, I'm actually quite relieved that some of the terms are ending soon for a couple of the DT's I'm on. SO I'll be able to visit my blogging sistahs more than I have been as of lately. Thanks so much for your patience, and continued support in always coming to visit!! I truly appreciate it all of your sweet thoughtful comments!!!

Awrighty then, I hope you have a beautiful week... may the Lord bless you and shine his everlasting light upon you, through whatever you may be doing throughout this week n' always!!!

Hugs,