July 11, 2009

Two Scoops Rice Design's Shave Ice...



Hello Peeps! Sorry I had no craft item to share with you yesterday. I was so busy working on the Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii blog, and I just wanted to complete it so that we can all be ready for the 1st challenge which will be posted on the 17th, which is next week already. Phew - and I did it!!! Looking forward in working with the other girls on the new DT that was brought together quite quickly. I turned to my Glama Gurlz first, since I always see them. I figured it would be great to work on certain projects together, and we already get together as a group, so why not, right?!

I have a Two Scoops Rice Design card to share with you. I have been drooling over this adorable Shave Ice stamp!! It's so locally CUTE!!! We love Shave Ice!! But I only get some when I have family from out of town visiting. Why is that? I dunno, I think it's because it's soooo sweet, and I don't want the kids getting a high on the sugar. Hmmm... I just might have to make a stop at the crack seed store today though - it sure is making me yummy for it. LOL.... The stamp is solde for only $3.50 - not bad. Cost of a REAL Shave Ice, but you get to use it over n' over again. LOL! I had to make it a Rainbow colored Shave Ice, because that is my Cy's favorite mix. What is your's?! They also can be made with ice cream at the bottom, or with azuki beans... I've never tried it with the beans. But I love it with ice cream on the bottom. Maybe I will be brave today, and take a chance in trying it with the beans - I heard that it's onolicious. I just don't like the consistancy of beans, that's all - and that's all I think about... ewwww.... but like I said, a lot of peeps tell me that it's onolicious - so I might be missing out on something tasty.

I colored my yummy shave ice image with my copics, and added some sticklez. I also purchased the set of Copic pens that have sparklies in them, ordered it from Brian of Photo Craft. Received it in less than a week, and wha-la!! I went over the sentiment with the black sprakle copic, and I went over some of shave ice as well with red, and gold on the spoon. I love the blending on the spoon.... LOL.... so thrilled when my blending comes out sooo nice n' even like that. I wish all of my images were colored as nice as the spoon.

Ok, have an awesome Saturday - I might be back to post some other creations I will be working on today. I have my Crafting Fun Day tomorrow here at my house!! Weee Hoooo... it's going to be Sqooshy - might have to move out doors. LOL... what fun!!

Toodaloo!!