July 31, 2009

Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii - Challenge #2


Good Morning n' Happy Aloha Friday!!!! I'm soooo sorry that I have been MIA off n' on this week. There are a few NEW Releases coming up, and with Little C's back in action - oh boy, there's a limited time that I can create, post n' blurf. Nutz...

Well, I wanted to drop in and post SSH Challenge #2 that is going this week on Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii. The DT came up with some beautiful creations. The challenge this week was to be inspired off of the magazine cover that was chosen. Just be inspired of what you make of it... everyone was inspired in their own neat lil' way.

So here was my take on it....

I went with a card that was the same in it's size. Not really sure what the size of the card was - but you can clearly see that it is a rectangle card. I can use this in a #10 letter envelope.

I also was inspired by the bright colors that were used. Soo pretty!!! Also reminds me of summer - and I couldn't resists not sticking with these bright colors.

I also used the same theme of card, which is "birthday". My grandma's birthday is today - Happy Birthday Grandma!!! I think she's 92 today!! She doesn't read my blog, but thought I'd do a shout out to her anyways. =0)

All flowers used on my project is of All Natural Accents. You can find them on Little C's. MORE new flowers are coming, by the way - so be on a lookout. I also used Dew Drops.... the sentiment is from a CB folder, I cut out that section of the embossing, and just layered it on orange cardstock. I also went over it with black ink, so that the sentiment can be revealed more.

The image is of CC Designs, also coming to Little C's.... she's such an adorable Pixie. A lot of companies are coming out with fairies or pixies, and CC Designs is one of the cuter ones out there. You know how I am addicted to cute, right?!?!? I colored her with my Copics.

Anyways, I hope you come and join our challenge. You'll have lotsa fun!!! Ok, time to start on the laundry... Have a beautiful n' blessed weekend!!!

Aloha,