July 8, 2009

Sassy Studio's Sneak Peek #3....

Aloha... here is the 3rd creation I made, using Rockin' Roxie of Sassy Studio Designs. She will be available tomorrow on the 9th!! I am so excited for you that you'll be able to purchase her, and share in the delight of creating with this Rockin' image!!!

Oh! And the flowers that I used on here are All Natural Accent flowers, which you can find here. Aren't they such pretty roses?!?! They come in 10 different colors... I love working with these flowers... they just add flair to the projects I work with.

Well, the sentiment on this card was made again with my PSE program. So much FUN!!! I thought coloring her with just 2 green streaks n' glitzin' it up with sticklez, n' keeping the rest of her hair white was and idea I got from my fellow Glama Gurl Sistah, Ali. Thanks sister!!!! Oh, and I used Liquid Pearls for those pearled dots you see on the embossed flowers n' scallop edges. The embossed flower borders are CB border folders. Love creating with them. Have so much, must make sure I use them on all my projects. LOL... Did I already say that I colored the image with my copics? The blending on this one turned out better than the previous Rockin' Roxie I posted yesterday. Oh, and the image was cut out using a nestie.

I hope you're having a blessed day today!!

Big Hugs,