July 30, 2009

Sassy Studio's Princess of the Sea & Lil' Announcement...




This is it crafters!!! The last of the Sassy Studio images I have to share with you today. It is also the end of the Masquerade Ball.

As for my lil' announcement, it is also the end of my term with Sassy Studio..... I stepped down from being on the Sassy Studio Design Team. With school coming up and renovation of my home, I had to take a step back, and see what I could relieve from my list of DT duties. It was a tough decision, but to be fair, I thought I'd step down from the last company that I signed up with - rather than choosing from all these gorgeous images. Although I won't be shouting out DT announcements - I will definitely continue to create & purchase them. Lindsay is such a talented artist, I don't think I will ever be able to stop using her drawings. Hopefully in the future, she'll have me back. I will miss the Sassy Seven Divas... we all had a great ball!!!!

Toodaloo!!!