July 25, 2009

Sassy Studio's Free Images & Challenge

Hey There.... I forgot to mention that Sassy Studio has a challenge going on from now til' August 1st (the day of the BIG reveal of these gorgeous images!!!). Lindsay is offering up a FREE image so you can play along!!! Click here to snag the FREE image, and read the details on the challenge!! With that being said - here is a creation that I can share with you (I thought I couldn't share the entire image when I did a "sneak peek" - confused with another DT!!!). Dork!!!

This image is called "Princess of the Orient".... used Dew Drops (coming soon to Little C's), and Washi paper from WalMart. Scallop punch n' the symbol - which is "Love".



She's such a gorgeous image... I really enjoyed coloring her!!! I have MORE to share...

Have a wonderful Saturday!!

Hugs,
Jen