July 15, 2009

Ryan Frog Catcher - KLM Designs

Hello My Friends... there is still some time to get qualified for the Sassy Studio Cruz hop going on. You win the ENTIRE set of the new release, so you should just try and see if your name is selected, you never know you know? It's 11:36 am, Wednesday - 7/16, so you have just about 3-1/2 hours to be qualified before it is winner revealing time. Scroll to the previous post below if you are interested. =0)

I have a card here for ya, it's a lil' boy's card... the name of this image is "Ryan the Frog Catcher" from KLM Designs. It is a new design released back on the 6th of July. Ths is cute image was released amongst other darling designs, you will have to check them out, so pretty!!! KLM's next release will happen in August. But going back to this image - I know it is called "Ryan the Frog Catcher" (see frog in his pocket?), but somehow after seeing the net, I thought "butterflies" - and I just HAD TO!!! LOL... The butterflies were cut on my Cricut. That is actually a 1 sided butterfly - I flipped one, and welded them together, making a full butterfly. Too cute, eh?!!? The cartridge I used is called "Happily Ever After" so if you have that cartridge, you can use my cut file. You can download the cut file here on my Cricut Cuts blog.



Thanks for peeking in!! Have a beautiful n' blessed day!!

Aloha,