July 23, 2009

The Reveal!!! New Images for Digital Delights & Sketch #3 & Color Shots TOO!!!!...


FINALLY!!! I can reveal my card to you!! Wooo Hoooo!!! For this new release, DD is hosting a Sketch Challenge as well - we are on sketch #3!! WOW, how quick time flies!! Well, here is what Sketch #3 looks like. If you'd like to play along - head on over to Delightful Sketches, and check out the details. Now, here is the sketch that we were to follow.

For my image, I chose to use "Moonwalk Billy" - he is a newly released image of Digital Delights. Isn't he a cutie??! I colored him with my Copics (see color shots below). I also used my Cricut machine to cut the stars. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what to use on each corner that would jive with this image. And then it hit me - smack dap in the head (actually in the middle of the night, just about when I was getting up to use the bathroom).... I had a thought of "stars" - so stars it was!!! =0)

Now if you play along with Digital Delight's Delightful Sketches this week (and each time you participate), you'll have a chance at winning some free images, and even a chance at being a GUEST DT!!!! It's fun, so if you wanna take a stab at it - you should just go for it!!

I really enjoy coloring DD images, as they are cute, and have so much room for blending, using my copics. So much fun!!

Here are the rest of my pics of my card creation - be sure to scroll below the card to see my color shots.


Before I share my color shots - here is how I store my Copics... in a cute lil' basket, and I bundle them in color groups.... this makes it easier for ME.... and for those of you that want to know - these pens are of the Sketch pen sets 72A and 72D

I also store them all with brush tip (grey rim) facing down, and bundled with rubber bands. See a bottle of trusty alcohol next to my pens? =0) In Case of Emergency!

Ok, now for my color shots of Moonwalk Billy....












Ready for my card!

Ok, go check out the other creations made by the DTs:

Big Hugs!!!