July 8, 2009

QKD Blog Hop Sketch Challenge



Good Morning Peeeples....

Today, Queen Kat Designs is having a sketch challenge blog hop on this Royal Wednesday. If you came here from Helene's blog, you are right on track. If you stumbled upon my blog without knowing about the blog hop - and you now want to check it out, please start at the beginning of the hop which began at the QKD blog.

The challenge this week is to create a card using the sketch to the left. I finally got my stamps from QKD, that I ordered, and I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use on this sketch. The image that I am using is called "Diva The Monster". She's a rather cute, monster, huh?! LOL... this would definitely be a card for my younger sister - if I only had one. LOL. I colored her with my Copics, and I paper pieced her lil' skirt. I also added some dew drops, ribbon that I bought at the expo, and I also went over the outline of the image with glitter copics. I tried to capture a photo showing the glittery parts of the image, can you see it!? I think it's in photo #2. =0)

Anyways, it's such a cute stamp. I love CUTE, and cute is so much fun to create with. This stamp comes with 2 other stamps, a total set of 3... and this week on QKD, there is a sale!! Yes, there is ALWAYS a sale on QKD - Vicki's so generous in keeping the prices low on these babies. And guess what?! You are in LUCK, because this week, all acrylic stamps are 25% off. Wooo Hooo.... that's pretty good, because acrylic stamps are already lower in price anyways, ya know?!


Here are the details on the card: DSPs are from my friend - Joy, Card Stock is of SU!, Flowers from All Natural Accents, I also used dew drops, and ribbon with metallic stitches. I also used some wiggly eyes for her... thought it added a little spunk to her personality (not that she wasn't already spunked!).

Ok, well - why don't you continue on to the next person for this blog hop, which is Victoria. Her creation rocks!!!

Thanks for stopping in....

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen