July 4, 2009

Princess Anya


Happy 4th of July US Sisters!! Hope you are all having a grand time today.... I have things to do today too - but none of it include going to the beach. LOL!! I'm heading to Disciples in Training soon, and then later on tonight to a party for my Step-Father-In-Law. I think he's turning 60. So, that should be fun. I always love a BBQ. I sure hope it ain't hot n' humid tonight tho'.

Anyways, here is another creation I made using Greeting Farm. This one is called Princess Anya. I wanted to see her in a green dress, because Ms. Wini, the person I gave it to, LOVES the color green. So thought it would be nice to see Princess Anya in a green gown. This is Wini's birthday card, which I made for way back when... her birthday was actually in May, but since I was sick back then, and my sister Nasha was visiting - I didn't get a chance to see her. Then Wini went on a cruise, and FINALLY she returned sometime last week, I was able to get together with her n' Irene, and I could finally give Wini this birthday card I made her. I should've just mailed it - but here I thought I was going to see her sooner than soon. But it's now in her hands, and she was pretty happy to receive it. =0)

I used some prima flowers I got thru Hero Arts, buttons from my stash, and sticklez to add some shine. The image was colored with my Copics, scallop circle die cut is a Nestie. DSP is SU!



Ok, time to get ready!

Hugs,
Jen