July 17, 2009

Pics To Share....

Happy Aloha Friday Sisters! Today is the big day of the 1st Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii Challenge. I hope you will join in on the fun. I will share a card creation for that challenge in a later post today - for now, wanted to share some pics from this past week....

Here are pics from this past weekend's Craft Fun Day @ my house... Ali n' I (Barb's in the kitchen - Rina at my computer):


Rina n' Shirley (new stampin' sister):

Be on a look out.... this card has traveled 1/2 way around the world.... and may be stopping in YOUR mail box!! It's a game was started by a secret blogger! (Don't want to reveal too much!!). Maybe it's next receiver can send it to someone in Japan?! Just watch your mail box, and be tickled when it arrives! LOL!!! The ipu is from my miniature collection... Yes, I collect miniatures.. I'll share more with you later.

Last but not least... Cy n' I had a crafting fun day on Wednesday - and boy was it cold, messy, gooey and FUN!!! He loved it! Made these adorable frames for his Grandparents, and one for his Uncle Danny n' Aunty Bernee in Seattle - last one is for us. But he wants to make MORE now, as he remembered a few more special peeps that he wanted to give to. =0) So cute his smiles, ya?!?



I'll be back with the Stamp n' Scrap Challenge - but if you want to head on over there and check out the deets, you can do so right now....

Aloha,