July 20, 2009

NEW Release: Fred She Said Digital Images


Good Day Sisters,

Today is a wonderful day for Fred, She Said - Tracey is releasing some NEW images, which are so fun n' whimsical. Here is a fairy (w/ Oh-Oh! look) that is part of one of the sets that she is releasing today. You can snag her freebie here, and while you're there, check out the challenge she has going on, and if you win her challenge you'll get a prize which is: All the new releases PLUS a $20 Gift Certificate to the Fred, She Said Store. WOWEE!!! That's super cool!!!

The fairy featured here on my card is from the "Little Miss Bitty" set. She also has them without the fairy wings. So there is so many ways to use them.

The sentiment on here is cut with my circut (Wild Card), so is the heart n' the heart scallop (both from Doodle Charms). I love that heart scallop... too cute, ain't it?! I colored her with my copics, and added sticklez for some glitz. DSP is from my friend Joy. Added some dew drops too!!

Ok, well, back to cleaning - I hope you are all having an awesome day today!!



Updated... Saw this sketch >>> on Allison's blog, and thought that my card could pass for this sketch, so submitting this card for this challenge. (Click on sketch to go to blog challenge).

Much hugs n' blessings,