July 6, 2009

My 1st Sassy Studio Creation as DT... a Sneak Peek

Hey there... here is my first creation of Sassy Studio designs, as a DT. Now, while there are images already available by Sassy Studio designs, I have here an image that is soon to be released - and will be available on the 9th - this coming Thursday!!! Isn't she cool?!?! She's Funk, She's Spunk and She ROCKS!!!! I'll share with you a creation each day of this image that I made today, tomorrow n' Wednesday, and hopefully by then - you'll want to get her by Thursday. LOL!!!

This image is called "Rockin' Roxie". She could pass for a teen, but if you're a mom like me - that rocks out with the kids while they are playing Guitar Hero... LOL, then it can pass for YOU! LOL!!! We're all Young at Heart, right!??! No matter the age, I think we've still got a lil' spunk in our trunk. {{I know Kyoko does...}} =0) Anyways, I colored her with my Copic sketch. The pants, I don't think I did a good job blending on, the other items turned out a-ok. I used sticklez for a couple of red streaks in her funky hair, and also on the scallop cut. The sentiment is one I made with PSE (Photo Shop Elements). Printed, and puched out using my 1-/38" circle punch. Then punched out a scallop circle on brown cardstock. The embossed background is CB's Swirls, DSP is SU! I love these 2 colors together - so pretty. Brown goes with anything, actually - just like black. But brown just makes it look so delicious!! LOL... like sensual chocolate! LOL!! Ok, the ribbon is one that I purchased from the Expo... I love that ribbon (and all the other 7 ribbon spools that I bought! - LOL!!). Gotta make sure I don't use them ALL!!! LOL.... Come back tomorrow for #2 of Rockin' Roxie, and my creation for Two Scoops Designs.

Ok, have a marvelous week... I'm posting 1 more after this - sharing some pics of our new family members, AND some pics of Cy's creations.

Toodaloo!!!