July 26, 2009

More Sneak Peeks of Sassy Studio Designs

Aloha!! Hope you're having a fabulous Sunday!!! Here are some more Sneak Peek's of what Sassy Studio Designs are coming out with on the 1st of August..... I just LOVE Lindsay's drawings.... isn't this gurl talented?!?!

Meet Princess Penelope.... yes, she reminds me of Belle from Beauty n' The Beast, but I think she's so Sassy - she's got some "beast" in her!! LOL... love her GORGEOUS dress, which I glitz up with stcklez.... The castle is actually a Castle Card I created using my Cricut cartridge "Dreams Come True" - together with my DS program, that welded the cuts together (one was flipped). Click here to view my Cricut blog for details n' download of this cut file.


Here is another creation I made using Princess of the Orient. The fan that she is holding, and the sentiment are from Hero Arts. I also used a CB border folder, and some white liquid pearls to dot the middle of each flower.

I hope you're having a beautiful day today!!! We had an awesome day at church today. Looking forward to our 1st home fellowship down on the windward side next week.

Have a blessed week....