July 18, 2009

**UPDATED** Hello Kitty Projects and FREE images too!!

Hey Gang,

Super quick post - Glama Gurlz gathering is today. Gotta finish cleaning house, and setting up. I got a new fridge yesterday, so I was so busy moving the foods back n' forth, in n' out (we moved the old fridge to the garage). It's nice having these 2 fridges, because I can store more.... Do you have 2 fridges? Must be something about Hawaii... I've always had 2 fridges, or another huge freeze outside of our house growing up. Even til' this day, my mom has 2 - but her's are both in her house.

Ok, quick post - I said... here are 2 Hello Kitty projects. Both images were digital. Please email me at littlecs7@gmail.com if you would like these free images. Please note which image you want "HK Angel Wings" or "HK Baby Bear". **Updated: I've posted links below for you to download these free images.... scroll to bottom of this post...

This one is using "HK Baby Bear" image. Printed on my inkjet, colored with Copics. BG embossing is Sizzix "Baby" folder. DSP is Martha's, and Dew Drops from Robyn's nest (coming soon to Little C's!!).


This image is "HK Angel Wings" - this is a gift for a lil' girl, which I covered with DSP paper from Joy - Thanks, Woman!! Colored wtih Copics.


That's all folks. Have an awesome day today...

Big hugs n' Blessings...