July 3, 2009

Father's Day Card - Dustin Pike's Images


Good Friday Morning, Sisters!!! I am enjoying my hubby's day off today, and almost forgot to post this. I made this card for my hubby this year, for Father's Day. Ya, I know - kinda late I'm posting it, but I didn't have a chance to post it anywhere, and I didn't have the time either. So, finally, I am posting this baby up.

I used the image set from Dustin Pike's Space Dragon Set which I spent $3 to get. So Cheap!!! The sentiment is hand written by me, tho'. So sorry - that don't come with the set. LOL....

I really enjoyed coloring n' creating this card. I actually really enjoy coloring Dustin Pike's images. He is such an awesome artist. I'm happy to see that some of my Local sisters are also purchasing n' creating with his images. Way to go sisters!!!

I used my copic to color, for the dragon's helmet, I used the shimmer chalk too so that there could be a shimmery sheen over it. I also added shimmer everywhere else I thought it needed shimmer on my card.

Anyways, not really sure what we're going to do today, but I gotta get going and work on some images that needs to be done.

So you all have a blessed weekend. If you are in the US, enjoy your Independence Day weekend, have a great time BBQ-ing, and let's continue to pray that N. Korea isn't going to send a missile towards Hawaii.




God Bless!!!