July 12, 2009

Door Hanger Goodies

Happy Sunday Friends...

Here's a quick post, with a lil writing, I've gotta head out soon to fellowship with my fellow Christian brothers n' sisters and Praise Our Lord, The Almighty!! Amen!! LOL... I'm excited to head out and meet up with everyone, ya know?!? And after I've got Crafting Fun Day here at my house.. so I'm ready for that too!!

Here's the goodies I made for my attendees today... just wanted to share a lil' tutorial on how it was made (includes copic coloring shots too!!). So real quick... here goes:

Got these doorknob hangers from Creations Unlimated - years ago. Already came scored. I'll try and do this on the Cricut and then share the file with those of you have have a Cricut.


Stamp with designs - stamps are from Queen Kat Designs... use hole puncher to punch 1/4" hole in tag (tag came form the cut out of the area where the door knob would go through).

Take my candy, and staple to the inner back of the

It will look like this after it's stapled:

Fold up front of doorknob hanger, and pull ribbon through the cut out hole.

Thread bottom ribbon through the hole of the tag...
Tie Ribbon (this will hold the flap of the goodie toghether.

Now to color the image that I will be placing on the tag - this is the cute fox from Imaginisce - I have been dying to color HER...With E37, I outlined... doing a mass production here...

Now I shade the areas with E37 ta I would like a darker shade of...

Take E33, and blend together with E37 n' color in the rest of the image...

R11 for her ears...

And pink CHALK for her blush...
Cut them all out and adhere to ri

All Done!!!

Ok time to go!! I hope you have an enjoyable Sunday!! God Bless You!!!

Hugs,