July 7, 2009

Crafting Fun Day - This Sunday for Oahu Residents***

**For Oahu Residents**

Hey All... I'll be having my Crafting Fun Day this coming Sunday, 7/12 @ 2 pm.

Potluck - bring anything to munch on...

Depending on the amount of people coming, we may be hanging out in the garage. Otherwise, if the group is small, then we'll be indoors.

This gathering is FREE. Bring what you're currently working on, or come with your black ink pad and white card stock to stamp images that I have, or work on something NEW here.

I will be working on getting my unmounted stamps on to cling foam and then using my hot knife to cut around them. So if you got stamps to unmount n' mount on cling foam - you can do them with me. =0

Let me know if you can make it.... (a map to my house will be sent out to those that will be coming). Email me at littlecs7@gmail.com or post a comment here with your email address for me to contact you at.

Aloha,