July 24, 2009

Christmas Mid-Week Challenge #1


Well, looks like Christmas is right around the corner. So Maria is adding another challenge to the Christmas blog, to help make our cards a little quicker. Therefore, we're to now make "sets" of cards. But, the fun part is Maria says it's open to any type of card sets - LOL.... so not just Christmas, because we may want to give card sets away as Christmas gifts. Which makes a whole lot of sense.

Anyways, I totally forgot about this challenge, but just so happen that I made this set of cards for my receiver of this month's Aloha RAK. Which reminds me - don't forget to send out your Aloha RAK's if you haven't already done so!!! The sign up for August will be posted soon!!

Anyways, here's what I created for my RAK receiver this month. I was inspired by Maria's RAK to me, found here. I just had to create one for the next person that was receiving a RAK from ME!! Not quite the same, but she at least she gave me the idea of making use of it. =0)

I used digtal graphics from Nancy Kubo designs, my scallop circle nesties, prisma flowers and All Natural Accents leaves!! I also used plastic dew drops - which added a nice touch to it. The monogram stamp is from Hero Arts. I used my 1-3/8" circle punch, and my scallop circle punch as well.

For the inside left - I created a pocket so that the envies don't fall out and stamped some firefly images on the envies. The challenge for this month's Aloha RAK was to create a set of note cards for your receiver. So that's just what I did, and I hope she likes them!!!



Thanks for popping by.... have a wonderful Aloha Friday!!

Hugs,