July 20, 2009

Christmas Challenge #26 - Maria's Sketch

Hey All.... it's a sketch challenge by Maria this week... hope you can join us!!! Click on the banner to go to the challenge post.

Here's my creation.... I used a magnolia girl, holding presents, and I used my Cricut machine to actually cut my card using my design studio, using George cartridge. The bracket layer is also from my Cricut, using Accent Essential cartridge. I used nesties for the oval and oval scallop cuts. I could've used my Cricut for those too.

Anyways, I'm late on this posting again - but for good reason. Remember I said I received a new fridge? Well, I got into cleaning the fridge, and then cleaning the kitchen, and there is just sooo much more to do. But I have to find ways to juggle and get my creating in there somehow. What a challenge it is. But I love the rush n' it's keeping me on my toes. Anyways, it's a never ending story when it comes to cleaning and taking care of the house and family right? Just gotta find ways to do it. First I was finding ways to fit cleaning in my schedule, and my crafting was getting done pretty well, but I know that it should be the other way around. So, I apologize for this lateness....

Well, I don't know if you've noticed that I've cut off the wings off this Tilda. I don't really like them with the wings... I colored her with my copics. and I didn't even add sticklez. Made this card this morning, so behind! I have another post coming up - so please come back again later.

Ok, I'm off to clean out the fridge that I'm giving away.... and then back into the house to create something for Fred She Said - which by the way has a FREEBIE today, and a challenge for her New Release!!!

Go Check it out!


Hugs,

Jen