July 13, 2009

Christmas Challenge #25 - Inside Out Challenge

Hey There.... again, late on this one - I had to order CY4's school books online this morning, and I was comparing prices with Amazon, which took me about 1-1/2 hours to do!!! NUTZ!!!! But I think I saved us about $145 on books purchasing through Amazon and NOT through the school's book store. So, it was well worth it!!!

Ok, this week on Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, we are being challenged by Debbie of The Paper Garden, to create an Inside Outside card. Which means, we are to create a card, and design both the inside n' outside of it.

Maria set out a sketch (not required to follow, but easier to create something with) - I followed most of it.

So here is my take on this challenge turned out....

Close up on the image I colored w/my Copics. Image is from Whiff of Joy.

Outside...
The inside of my card.... plain n' simple. =0)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Aloha,