June 20, 2009

Thinking of You & a Peek-A-Boo Sneak Peek of KLM Designs...

Aloha!! Welcome back! It's Saturday, and the day is just beginning. It's going to be a busy day today, so keeping this a little shorty....

I made this card for a friend of mines who has currently moved into a hospice. I've never met her. But she resides here, in Honolulu. She was an avid reader of mines, and used to send me emails to let me know how much she love reading my postings, and how much it would crack her up. Sometimes she thought I was so funny, she would sit in front of the computer for a long time just giggling. Suddenly, her emails stopped. I later found out that she was suffering from a disease that attacked her nerve endings. She lost feeling in her finger tips, nor could she feel the bottom of her soles, thus she couldn't walk. So now, she's in hospice, and I am sending her this card to let her know that my thoughts n' prayers are with her. I hope that it'll brighten her day n' and I've written a lil' something in the card, that just might crack her up too....

My card was created using a digital image from KLM Designs. This image comes with 3 sentiments, and it is only for $2.50. Size is adjustable to any size, as well as the sentiment. I applied stickles to make it glitzy - and because I just LOVE stickles... lol.... I have a total of 24 bottles of stickles!!! LOL.... some of them are duplicates, like of star dust, I have like 6 of those... LOL....


So what's your plan for Father's Day tomorrow?! I believe we're going to church n' then having a shin-ding for the daddy's in our family - I just don't know what kinda shin-ding just yet. Have to think about it.... but it's going to be pretty neat tomorrow at church, not only are we celebrating the father's amongst us, but we'll be celebrating our Father ABOVE us. =0) I still gotta work on my Father's Day cards... LOL....

And here is a little sneak peek of what is coming on Monday, June 22nd!! This cute adorable elephant image "Ella" that comes with 3 sentiments... this card is going to a friend of mines whose daughter is leaving to live on the mainland. Thought it would cheer her up a lil... stickles... eb folder is from Sizzix.



If you think this elephant stamp, "Ella" is sooo cute, be sure to head on over to KLM Designs on Monday, and then you can purchase it then!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, sisters....

Hugs to all of you!!