June 19, 2009

Thanks So Much - Mason The Conductor Himawari Babies Cut


Hey there!!! How's it going for you on this Aloha Friday!??! This is my 2nd posting for today, I worked on this card last night, and thought I'd post it for ya!! As I've mentioned in my previous post, I've got a Cricut class today - so looking forward to seeing the ladies, and sharing some info on the Circut machine.

Anyways, the image I am using here is a Himawari Babies image, and this image is called "Mason the Conductor". This is a 2" cut, so you would either cut these out by hand, or using a paper cuter. If you'd like to use a punch, then you best be going with the character punches. Those are spaced out enough to get your punch in between them, without cutting into the next image. However, the character punches don't have as much images as the 2" cuts. So, it's up to you which ever ones you wanna go with. They are still the same size, but not the same quantity. To get a better idea on what I'm talking about - just check out the links I've posted, and you'll see what I mean.

Also, did you know that Himawari Babies has a gallery?! She has been receiving a number of customer creations, that she posts to the gallery - and they are all super cute!!! So stop by the gallery and check it out, it'll give you more ideas on how to use these images. If you are so blessed to be able to create with these images, you too can submit your work. Cris loves seeing how her images are being used.

Info on my card, I used DCWV DSP, the sentiment is an old stamp that I had, but I think it's either Rubber Stampede or Stampendous. Used stickles to add some glitz, and buttons. Embossed backgrounds are both from Sizzix. Lt blue cardstock is SU!, and the beige cardstock is Bazzill.

Anyways, gotta get ready for my class soon. I gotta tidy up around here a bit... LOL.... always last minute. Be sure to scroll down and check out my previous post if you didn't yet.... otherwise, have an awesome day today - it's raining n' a little muggy in Hawaii nei... thanks for stopping by again...

Aloha,
Jen