June 4, 2009

So Blessed!!! Fred, She Said DT - Here I Come!!!


Sistahs, I'm going to be supah busy this Summer. I tried out for 3 DT's, and all 3 asked me to be on their team. I'm so blessed, and honored that they have asked me. You already heard about the DT's for Queen Kat and KLM Designs... well, I've been asked to join Fred, She Said's DT too!!! How fun!!! I thank God for all these blessings... and let's see if I can balance them all. Phew.. it's going to be nutz, but so looking forward to what is in store for me. Thank You, Lord!!!!

So on to this "Fred, She Said" company. Have you heard of it??! Sounds like a fun company, eh?! Tracey - the owner and artist of the company sells her images via digitally. As you've seen lately, I've been into these digital images BIG TIME!!! I just love the ease of using them. I don't plan on going fully digital, but I sure love that there is different choices out there. These artists are good, and not having to wait for my rubbah to arrive makes it sooo much better (for me at least). Don't get me wrong, I still order rubbah stamps and still love receiving them - in fact, I just placed and order with Hero Arts, and can't wait to receive those!!! LOL.... but having the choice to purchase these other images via online, and get to create with them 2 minutes later.... ahhhhh ... SAAA-WEET!!!! And YES - you can use your copics on these.... I print them on my inkjet printer, let it sit for about 3 minutes, and then color away!!! If you have a laser printer, there is no waiting..... just print and color!! Weeee Hoooooo!!!! The best thing about FSS's designs, is that it is an Angel Company. As long as you don't create 100+ mass production of her items, you can pretty much sell any and all card creations that you create using her images.

So here is my first creation with a Fred, She Said digital design. It is from the "Emma the Mermaid & Friends" stamp set. This set contains the following:

Contains:
-12 individual Digital Stamps that are shown above( 300 ppi PNGs with transparent background) PLUS an A2 sized underwater scene ( 300 PPI JPG ). The digital stamps are easily resizable.
-also included is one ready to print sheet ( JPG) with Emma the Mermaid, Sydney the Seahorse, Fishy with Balloons with plenty of room around them, plus an assortment of sea things, a little fishy & a little crabby you can cut out in the one corner of the sheet.

All this for just $5!!!! 5 buck-a-roos sisters... and you can print create, print, create when ever you want!!! Anyways, I fell in love with this mermaid set... I've been loving mermaids recently, eh?!?! But it was the sea horse that I wanted to try out first. The sea horse comes facing to the left. But I took another sea horse, and simply "flipped" it. So now, the other sea horse is facing right and looking face to face with the sea horse facing left. I colored each sea horse with my copics. Then I cut them out individually, just like how you can do the same for stamping. (But the flipping part was WAY less time!!!). I cut the heart out using my Cricut, sorry can't remember which cartridge. (I just needed any heart). Then adhered the sea horses facing each other, on foam tape to add dimension. The embossed background of my card is cuttlebug's "Swiss Dots". I just bought a bunch of Sizzix embossing folders - must make use of them too!!

My card opens from the right side, but it is a standard card size - 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". The white cardstock that I printed on is Grace Pacific, which I purchased from WalMart. I also used Prisma Flowers (I have SOOO much, so gotta make use of them). They add such a wonderful feeling to the cards too, I really like how my friend Jodie uses them, so I'm taking her idea and implementing it into my creations. Thanks Jo!! Dew Drops of the middle of each flower. The sentiment is a Bazzill Basic Chiptopper sticker. This makes a great "Anniversary" card for anyone.

Hope your Thursday is a blessed one....

Hugs,
Jen