June 27, 2009

A RAK from Gracie....

Aloha Sistahs,

I received this a while ago, as I had posted an asked if any one had some Sugar Nellie stamps to swap. Thank you all that have responded - you are all sooo sweet!!! This one came from Gracie, of Created By Gracie. She was so sweet to create me a image holder with more than I even asked for!! She sent me images of the Pen Pal gal I was requesting (which I will def create with soon...) and a bunch of other TGF and Pink Cat Studio stamped images.... wooo hooo... so many images, so little time!!! Gracie gave a bunch of images to a bunch of her friends. I was blessed to be one of them. Man, I don't know how you guys can dish out all these stuffs and mass produce!!! I have a hard time mass producing - gotta make each one different all the time. Gotta break through that....



Thanks Gracie!! I'm so grateful for these images...

Hugs, Jen