June 23, 2009

Project @ Glama Gurlz Gathering... and Food Shots


Hey Sistahs...

Sorry, I took a break on Sunday n' Monday. Actually, I've been trying to sneak in some time to exercise, and every time I add something new to my schedule, my days get kinda screwy. Anyways, hope my head n' creativity is back in check.

So how was everybody's Father's day?! I hope you all had a blessed day.... it was such a beautiful day celebrating the dads we love n' our Father from up above. We went to church in the morning, then to my mom's at night, and ate some ono food!!!

Ok, so here's the project I wanna share with you. It's the project the Glamaz made this past Saturday. We used the Cricut Machine, using the cut file that I created, which is similar to the Sizzix #2 box. The strawberry die cut is a cut from the Hello Kitty cartridge. The box was embossed with the dots folder from Sizzix. The candy just so happen to be strawberry candy. It was a co-in-ki-dink. We had a blast!!! At first, I was going to just have them do the project as shown in the 1st photo, but then I added some stickles, and it looked so much more fun!!!





Below are pics of the ono food we had. I think each time we get together, we add some poundage to our weight. That's why exercise is crucial to my body. LOL!!!!













Have a beautiful day today... I'll be posting some more stuffs today...