June 3, 2009

Prayer & RAK Requests


Good Morning on this Aloha Wednesday!!!

My dear blogging friend, Deb Golan of Stampin On The Mountain has been having some difficulties lately with her health. Basically, she has been really weak and has been deemed terminally ill. A lot of "old time bloggers" know Deb really well, as she always made an attempt to visit each of our blogs daily, and bless us with her kind words and cheery personality!! I don't know how she did it, as she always had this illness, but yet she was so spunky and full of happiness. Please pray for her, and just lift her up to the Lord, may she have peace and also pray for her family as well.

I am also sending a card to Deb, to let her know that I am thinking of her - if you would like to do the same, please contact me for her mailing address. My email addy is littlecs7@gmail.com.

God Bless n' Thank You for reading this prayer request.

Aloha,
Jen