June 13, 2009

Noah's Ark fr Dustin Pike

Update 6/16/09: I am submitting this card for the Copic Challenge going on right now. Check it out n' play along!!!


Aloha Everyone!! Keeping this post real short, as I'm heading out the door for a fun day today. I created this card for a friend of mines who is traveling to Japan to minister and share the word of the Lord. This is the 2nd year he is going, and what a blessing he is.

Image is from Dustin Pike, colored with my Copic Sketch Markers, and sponged with blue ink using my cosmetic sponge. I also used a large Spellbinder Circle Scallop die cut, CB folder - which I can't remember what the name of that folder is called, and DSP is from TAC. Cardstock is SU! Real Red, and Brown is Bazzill Basic. I used the same DSP n' Cardstock from yesterday's posting - and had a little more to spare, so thought I'd use it again. Plus they go so well together. Oh and the sentiment is also a TAC stamp.




Have a blessed Saturday, friends.... big hugs to you all!!!

Aloha,
Jen