June 7, 2009

KLM Sneak Peak: Anna Banana - with color shots


Good Morning Sunday, Sistahs!!! Hope you are all having a blessed, day. I will be off to church with the family here in about 2 hours or so, and what a wonderful feeling it is to be worshiping God together, with my hubby and my fellow Christian brothers n' sisters. I pray that you too are having a blessed day with your love ones....

Today's project, I have to share with you a Sneak Peak of what is going to be debuted by KLM Designs. This image will be available for purchase this coming Monday, June 8th!!! She is the newest clown addition to KLM Designs. The actual clown isn't a hit with the boy's of the Young's household, but the KLM Designs clown has been a hit. Cy loves how I color them, and not make them look so scary as they are to him in real life. =0) Well, it is the clowns that I simply fell in love with when I first saw KLM Designs. So I was so thrilled that Sue drew up a girl clown, she is called "Anna Banana". She will come with 3 sentiments, "Best Friends!", "You're Too Sweet", "For The Birthday Girl". A great deal, for a low price!!! If you want to check out more creations using KLM Designs, come join our KLM Design group over at SNR Card Universe. Join the group and meet the rest of the DT members.

Ok, for my card, I went with simple colors that I always see clowns in. I like the brights on a clown. I also colored around her lips - you know how a clown has that red around their lips, not sure if it came out the way it supposed to. What do you think? Ummm I colored the yellows with stickles, and the red bow with stickles as well. Then embellished with buttons. Colored with my Copic Sketch markers. See my color shots below.

Here are my color shots:

Started with her hair first, used E99 and YR24 to blend...
Did all the yellows in Y35 and Reds in R27 (didn't blend these)

All Pau!!!
Have a blessed Sunday!!!

God Bless....
Jen