June 28, 2009

A Joy Fold Mushroom Card

Hello everyone! How is your Sunday going so far?! Mines is great.... off to church with the family pretty soon. I made this "shroom" card for Queen Kat Designs this week, and posted on the WIS blog, but forgot to post it to mines!! So here it is. I made a Joy Fold card, and used this image. I know - is this all of the QKD images I have? As a matter of fact - yes it is... LOL....for now at least.... sorry, I'm waiting for a bunch of them to come in, so can't wait.... hopefully sometime next week, I will have a new batch of QKD stamps to play with. I have another one on hand, but that one I can't use til' the release date. So, just gotta wait. Anyways, here's my card using a QKD image.

View from the top...

View from the bottom... the layer that the sentiment is seated on is actually holding the card closed.


View from the front.
"Much Love"? Why not... these Shrooms make a great wedding or anniversary card - especially if you're 'off' like me. =0)

Enjoy your Sunday!

Aloha,
Jen