June 30, 2009

Himawari Babies Creations - All RAKs!!! & FREE Himawari Babies Images too (for some, at least!!)


Hey there.... I've gotta double up on some of my posts. I hope you don't mind.... on other posts that I post throughout the day, I won't write as much - just put the info of the projects, and stick to that. How's that? Is that a deal? Only on the 1st post of the day will I go off blabbering about things...

So I have here creations sent to me, all created with Himawari Babies images. Denise of Denise Loves Stamps will be hosting a Himawari Babies challenge from 7/1 - 7/21. I know that some of you might not have any Himawari Babies images... so... here's what I'm gonna do for ya.... if you wanna play along, but ain't got no images to play with - I will send 2 Himawari Babies images to the 1st 10 people that reply to this post. Because of the time limit of this challenge, I am asking that please, USA addresses only. If you can get your mailing addresses to me at littlecs7@gmail.com no later than Thursday, July 2nd, I will send the images to you promptly, so that you can participate in Denise's Himawari Babies challenge. Sorry, you do NOT get a choice of which image you want. I will send to you whatever I have on hand.

These created projects were received from my fellow Glama, Evie Ching (3x3 Memo Pad holder), and the Himawari Babies owner/artist herself - Cristina Visi (all other projects). Sooo Cute!!!!






Ok, so if you want 2 freebie Himawari Babies from me, be sure to post here to get your "place".... oh, and please don't forget to say how cute these RAKs were.... =0)

Aloha,
Jen