June 17, 2009

Covered Note Pad w/Pretty Head Rachel - with Color Shots

Hey there... thought I'd start this post off with my Color Shots first.... like a silent movie....












Ok - now to start off the real part of my blog post.... hope you enjoyed the color shots.

Aloha n' Happy Humpty Bumpity Day!! Father's Day is right around the corner, and the boys have been asking me to help them make a Father's Day card for their daddy. So that's what we're going to do today. I didn't even make a card for my dad or hubby yet - so I best be getting on that as well.

Ok today's project is another covered note pad cover, together with a pen. Something I made, because I loved the 1st one that I made. I just had to make another. I can't wait to make more. You know, I have a box of projects that I need to work on, I just gotta find some time to do it!!!

Here are the details to my project: Size of note pad is 5 x 8, which I purchased from WalMart. Flowers are Prima, image is The Greeting Farm's Pretty Head Lily. She's a beauty, huh?! I love these sexy head gurlz. They are so gorgeous!!!! The DSP is from TAC (I had a bunch of these packets, that I now can't seem to get rid of!!!! - LOL). Cardstock is DCWV. Middle of flowers lays dew drops, as well as the bottom right of this cover, and I've added a "touch" of stickles to the ends of each flower, as well as on a few parts of Lily's pretty face n' head. This was such a fun project, like I said earlier, I have to do more!!!!

I had my girlfriend's son (Des') over today, infact, he slept over last night. Haven't seen him since Spring break, and he's been asking for his good ol' Aunty Jen... LOL.... we always have a good time together. I dragged him around town with us n' now we're all pooped out. Hopefully we'll regenerate after tonight's sleep. **yawn**

Be back tomorrow for my Queen Kat creation.... hmmm, what to make, what to make??!?

Big Hugs,
Jen