June 14, 2009

A Clownish Wedding Card

Good Morning.... Here is a sweet card that I enjoyed creating. I used 2 KLM Digital Designs, the girl clown is called "Anna Banana" and the boy clown is called "Carl The Clown". Both images come with 3 sentiments, and are only about $2.50 EACH!! What a deal, huh?! I am sooooo loving these digi images!!! I printed them close enough to stand next to each other, and I had to do some layering tricks on one side of Anna Banana, but you'd never know it by just looking at it, would ya?!? I also used the CB folder "Paisleys", some buttons and 1/4" organdy pink ribbon. I've also added some stickles to make them nice n' glittery, and dew drops for the inside of the flowers, and for Carl's buttons. The girl clown is actually holding a lil' puppy under all those flowers. I intentionally put flowers there, to make it look like a wedding couple. So if you know of a funny couple that you might wanna give this card to - this would be a great card to give them.



This card will be available for purchase at:

Have a wonderful Sunday!!

Aloha,
Jen