June 24, 2009

Christmas Challenge #22


Hey There... This is my 2nd post for today, be sure to check out the previous post I posted to see the New Release announcement of Digital Delight's images.

Ok, sorry, I'm late in this posting... so sorry!!! I didn't want to miss a week of Christmas creation - but I almost did. I talked myself out of not doing it.

This week was a "free" week for us on the Christmas card challenge blog - create whatever we want to... no challenge, actually the challenge is to create with whatever you have. I went with pink n' yellow this time. Why? I dunno - just though it might work, and looks like it did. Who says elf can't wear pink n' yellow, huh?!

The stamps is from Stampendous. Emboss folder is Cuttlebug, and it's actually turned upside down..... DS paper is TAC. The dew drops are actually plastic pearls (1/2) with sticky backs - which I got from J's. I used stickles on the embossed images to add some glitz to my card. The inside of the card reads "May You n' Yours Have A Very Merry Christmas". Sounds about right, huh?! I colored this with my Copics.

Ok, I am on a mission to clean my craft room (the one in the bed room), and the one out here in the living room is starting to look not so good either. It sucks when I have to make everything neat again. But I have to do it for the sake of my eyeballs.

So I best be going... I also want to tidy up my garage. Oh boy.... so much to do, so little time!!!



Hope you're having an awesome week - sorry I haven't been able to stop by your blogs.... hopefully I'll have some time later tonight.

Aloha,
Jen