June 19, 2009

Baby Favor Samples....


Aloha Gang... here are a two samples that I made for a friend/customer. I actually had 3 samples to show her, but the 3rd one, I thought wasn't worthy enough..... LOL... This is my very 1st order on favors.... since starting the "Cute Crafty Creations" line. I don't even have a section yet for my favors, but I will have one very soon!!!

Here is the 1st sample.... the hippo image is a digi image from Designer Digitals, designer is Katie Pertiet, and this digi kit is called "Baby Buddies Mega Kit". I just HAD to get this set of baby animals, they were just toooo cute to pass up. I think this is my 3rd set of cute baby animals.... a crafter can never have too many, right?! LOL.... He's eyes were smeared because I didn't wait long enough before drying - I wanted to get this sample out to her because she needs the favors done and completed by Friday (by the time this post is published, it should already be delivered!!!). She ordered these from me on Saturday - hmmmm..... where was I!? I think I was at the Stamp EXPO... and she said, "I need 30 baby favors, and they are needed by this Friday" - which meant I had to have them done by Thursday, so I can drop them off and give them to her. LOL.... As I write this post, they're not done yet - but they will be, because my Cricut is going as fast as it should be. LOL.....

Here is the 2nd favor sample. I used the Cricut cut file I created to resemble the Sizzix #2 box. But instead of connecting 2 together, I just used 1 side. You can find the cut file on my Cricut Cuts By Jen blog - it's located on the right side column, under "Free Cut Files". The DSP is from DCWV - and the baby head die cut is a Sizzlit die cut. I lined his eyes n' smile with a black fine sharpie pen.

The candy is the exact type of candy that will be used. How funny that I had one of them on hand to use as a sample.

Anyways, hope your week was a pleasant one, and hope your weekend will be enjoyable as well. Today I have a Cricut class, and tomorrow I have the Glama Gurlz coming over - so I am ready for some crafting fun!!! Weeee Hoooooo....

Hugs,
Jen