May 27, 2009

Some Royal News... I'm in the Castle!!!!


HelllOooOOoooo... Sistahs, Guess What?!?!?! I'm in the CaStlE!!! I have been CrowNed!!! I'm talking about the Queen Kat's Design Castle, that is!!! I have officially been invited to be on QKD's design team ... How totally STOKED am I?! Queen Kat's Designs has got some whimsical images that I have been wanting to get my hands on. Plus Vicki (the Queen Kat herself), is in love with all things Hawaii!! I'm set to help her spread the "Kat's-Up" on all that is going on in the castle. LOL...

Anyways, in order to make the QKD team, I was to submit a project created with a QKD image. I was given this image to create with. It is the Summer/Fall team that I am going to be on, which begins in June... so stay tuned for more QKD creations.

I was estatic when Vicki sent me this image. I just created with an Anya mermaid in yesterday's post, so it must've been written in the stars for me to create with another beautiful mermaid. I totally LOVE this mermaid, as she is so magical!! I must be in a coloring mood, because the colors that were dancing in my head wanted to get inked on paper!!

Here's the deets on this card. The name of this image is called "Tilly Mermaid Stamp". It comes in 2 different ways, one with a background, and the other without. Check them both out, and pick the one that suits you best!! =0) QKD has several other stamps that portrays the fantasy world. You can find them all here. I used Bazzill Basics cardstock, the DP is TAC and I used the other NEW nesties that I purchased. I colored Tilly with my copics, and added stickles to give her some glitz. I love how her eyelashes go way, way, way OUT!! I also love her EYES.. and I couldn't wait to color them green!!! I used Prima and All Natural Accents flowers, and put buttons and dew drops for the middles of these flowers.

Did I tell you that my TV broke down, and we purchased a new bed!? Yes Sirree!!! We got a new TV this weekend, from Best Buy, and they delivered it today. I'm soooo in love... it's so pretty! Also purchased a new Cal King bed, as the other one was practically SAGGING in all the wrong places. Well, that was delivered yesterday. The weather is pretty sucky... humid and yucky, because vog is in the air. But it is raining now, so hopefully it clears the air of vog. LOL...

Last night, we had a wonderful dinner with our friends at Sam Choy's. It was Tuesday night, Kid's night. They had a clown there.... and Cy was NOT happy to see the clown. He doesn't like clowns - keep them AWAY!!!

Well, all in all, everyone had a great time, I met some new friend's of my DH, and their spouses, and hopefully we all can keep in touch and get to know each other a little more.

Anyways, hope you're having a splendid day!!!

Big Hugs...
Jen