May 21, 2009

Simply Tweet....

Here is a simply tweet card I made awhile ago...

Image is from Pink Petticoat, I colored with my copics. Added beads everywhere. I wasn't sure what I should put on the right side, and finally figured that 3 wishes would do. This card is going to the BDay RAK bin.... =0)

Update on being sick: I have been sleeping on the sofa in the living room... which I like it much better, when I'm sick. The kids actually have been great around me... CY4 has been helping with Cy alot, and just keeping him busy. My DH is doing a great job working during the day, and being the mommy during the night. The other night, I made a HUGE pot of Portuguese Bean Soup - so that's been dinner for the last couple of nights... which is good, because no one needs to cook. We all love Pocho soup, so we can live on it for days. I feel much better than I've felt the last couple of days, but I'm going to the doctor's today to get checked.

Thanks for hanging in there with me, and for your caring comments!! You are all so very sweet!!!

Aloha,
Jen