May 1, 2009

One More Owl Card....


Hello All,

Happy Aloha Friday & Happy May Day to all my local Hawaii sistahs around the world!!!! May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii... I'm heading into town later, and going to see all the lovely sistahs (and braddah's too!) wearing their aloha leis... but I no moa one for me?!! LOL... das ok... it'll be very pretty. Hopefully I'll get to stop by the King Kamehameha statue, and see it draped in leis.... another hope is to get a photo of it. Wish me luck....

Here is another Owl created card for all of you. I was so happy to see that you all loved the previous owl card I created. Both were created using Nancy Kubo's Lil Owl Graphics. Here's what I used: CB Swiss folder, Spellbinder Circle & Circle Scallop Nesties, Hero Arts Blings, Prisma Flowers, SU! card stock and DS paper, and white acrylic paint for the dots.

Oh, and thank you all that have commented about that box I designed with the Cricut DS program. It was sooo much fun, and I'm glad that I'm able to share it with all of you.

Have a blessed weekend, and a lovely May Day n' Aloha Friday!!!!

Hugs,
Jen