May 26, 2009

My 1st Anya & New Nesties.....


Aloha Sistahs...

I know it's Tuesday.... unfortunately, I don't have a TSRD to share with ya. I was so excited with using my new Nestie's, I just had to work on this right away.... ya, ya, ya... I actually purchased this Nestie set about a week or two ago, from J's Knicknacks. It's been sitting in the same bag it came with, and I stumbled across it last night, and thought - what? I never use this yet?! So, I thought I should use it for today's project. The Anya is new too. Isn't she adorable?! Sorry, I don't have a color slide for you on this image - I was too excited, like I said, to use these new goodies I received. The coloring techinque I used on this image are that of both Jenn Muraoka and Jodie Cole.

An update on me being sick... LOL... it's still ingering around (the cough, that is). I took Christine's advice though, went to Walmart this morning, and picked up Kelsym... never heard of this medicine before, BTW... so I get the grape flavor, and take it - it's a 12 hour thing, so I have to take it again like 10 pm tonight, but so far, I haven't had severe coughs like I have been coughing the last couple of days. So thanks, Christine!!! I really appreciate it.

Tonight, our friends Dan and Bern, who are from Seattle, flies in f Kauai. Infact, they may already be here. We're meeting up tonight to have dinner, and it's also going to be a small reunion for my DH and his high school classmates. I'm prepared to take lots of pictures. Hopefully I won't be hacking thru the night... maybe I'll take Delsym earlier than I should?! heh heh...

Anyways, on to my card... colored the image with my Copic markers. I like that the mermaid has blue hair. LOL... I think I originally seen Jodie color this image like that... ya, I'm a copy cat. LOL... The pearls are from Hero Arts. The flowers are Prima and All Natural Accents flowers. The DP is.. hmmm, I don't know where it's from (LOL!!), but it's pretty, huh?!?! Cardstock is Bazzill Basic, and the sentiment is from TAC.

Ok, I better go... wanna try and create a TSRD for this week. Thanks for stopping by...

Aloha,
Jen