May 13, 2009

A Mini Tin Scrapbook & Pics From The Wedding.....


Aloha Sistahs!!!

Happy Humpy Day!!! I gotta hurry and post this, as I've been working on making some goodie bags for Cy's graduation this coming Friday. I'm making 20 of them, but I first had to create the larger size backpack that I forever keep talking about. Well, finally, I was able to complete the design, and now I'm cutting them, and today I hope I will be able to fold them all and get them done by tonight. Wish me LUCK!!!!

Ok, so here is a tin mini scrapbook I've created. Saw that my kid sistah Jackie is into some scrapbooking lately - and wanted to send her this, along with her belated birthday goodies. The "J" was created with my the Cricut Calligraphy Collection cartridge. Then I added stickles to make it glitzy. The flowers I used are Prima Flowers, and I added Hero Arts bling to the middle of it. The inner part of the scrapbook isn't really decorated, because I knew Jackie would be happy to glam it up herself. =0) This is a tin that I purchased back when I was with TAC - but really, it's the same type of tin that is used for those mints that they sell..... I think it's called, Altoid's?

Anyways, yesterday - Cy had the sniffles. I think it is because of the vog, thankfully the vog is clearing up - but Cy hasn't fully recovered yet. I kept him home from school yesterday, since he was sneezy n' sniffling throughout the previous night. Today he was a little better. I sent him today, because they had May Day practice on the field, and I didn't want him to miss out on that. =0) After dropping him off to school, I went straight to the grocery store to go shopping. Early morning grocery shopping is the best time to go, because there are mostly oldies out there - and the scene is nice n' calm. Once 11 am hits, the store is filled with hustling n' bustling of people. ACK!!! So, I figure, I might as well go to the store while it's still early.

Thank you all that have stopped by yesterday and left me comments about my photos of my around the island trip with my sister, during Mother's Day weekend. It really was an enjoyable day around the island, and it was such a very pretty day. We have got to take more trips around the island. There were a lot of families at the beach, bbq'ing and potlucking... I should've took pics of that... but I was so caught up in the beauty of the island and the ocean surrounding it.



The day before Mother's Day (Saturday) we attended Tiff n' Mark's wedding. It was just gorgeous!!!! Tiff made a very pretty bride.... and here are some pics that were taken that evening...



Saying their vows...

Husband n' Wife...
Us Youngs...

Kibbles....

Brandon n' Kristy....

The Sawais....

Dustin...
Our Meal... Pumpkin Squash Soup


Lobster Tail, Fillet Mignon n' Mixed Veggies...

TG Gang with the Bride:
Dustin, Mary Anne, Tiff, Jen, Kristy n' Kibbles...


Us Gurlz.... Kristy, Tiff, Mary Anne n' Jen
Thanks for stopping in today!!!

Big Hugs,
Jen