May 22, 2009

May RAK Creations

Hey All...

Here are some of the Aloha May RAK Creations submitted to me to share with all of you. Check out my May Aloha RAK Creation, which I posted here ->>> on my Cricut Cuts Blog. The sign up for Aloha RAK June is open, so if you're interested in playing read the sticky at the top of my blog to find out how to play along.

Ok, time to share...

The challenge for this month's Aloha RAK was a color challenge - here are the colors to use, I think the ladies did a pretty good job on theirs - you don't need to use the exact colors, so colors that are close is good enough for me:


Here is what Denise Nibling created for her receiver - she used a Himawari Baby image!!!:

Sharon Banta's creation to her receiver- look at all those pretties:

Created By Dianne Frost - what kinda stamp is that, Dianne?! It's sooo cute!!! Could it be a Whipper Snapper?! :

A Twilight creation by Linda Kuniyoshi... yea, she's loves him... was his name, Eddie?

And created by Jovita:


Great job, ladies!!! If there are more, I will post them when I receive them.